OPTIFLUX | WATERFLUX | TIDALFLUX IFC 300 PROFINET
The signal converter with the highest performance
- Diagnostics: Process and device diagnostics, accuracy check
- One signal converter for all applications
- Exceeds requirements of VDI / VDE 2650 and NAMUR NE 107
The electromagnetic signal converter IFC 300 is designed to measure the flow velocity, conductivity, volume and mass flow of electrically conductive liquid media.
The signal converter can be combined with any measuring sensor, making it very widely used. In terms of available housing versions, there is a compact variant, in which the signal converter is connected to the measuring sensor, as well as the field housing.
The electronics plug-in module is identical, regardless of the housing version, providing the same functionality and a standardized operating concept.
- High measuring accuracy and long-term stability : ±0.15% of measured value ±1 mm/s
- Optimal zero point stability independent from product properties
- Superior process reliability thanks to standard integrated diagnostics: testing of device functions, check for compliance with specifications and application testing
- Suitable for both partially filled and fully filled pipelines
- Integrated temperature and conductivity measurement
- Optionally available virtual reference offers cost savings and increased process reliability as grounding electrodes and rings are no longer needed
- One converter for all applications, and thus advantages with regard to procurement, engineering and stock-keeping