Frequency converter: ACS380
The ACS380 machinery drive comes in several variants ensuring seamless integration into machines and connecting perfectly to automation systems. With the integrated functional safety features, the ACS380 variable speed drive (VSD) can also be part of the machine’s safety system via PROFIsafe over PROFINET and enabling the motor to be stopped safely when required. The drive’s software can be easily customized with adaptive programming to match any specific application requirements.
- Power range 0.25 kW up to 22 kW
- Voltage range 200 V up to 480 V
- Excellent motor control for various motor types including induction, permanent magnet and synchronous reluctance motors
- Connects with all major industrial automation systems
- Built-in functional safety
- Adaptive programming for customizing the drive for the application
- Designed to last 10 years or more
- Part of ABB all-compatible drives portfolio
- PROFINET IO interface is supported with pluggable FPNO-21 module
- PROFIBUS DP interface is supported with pluggable FPBA-01 module
Typical industries: food and beverage, material handling, textile industry
Typical applications: mixers, conveyors, EOT and tower cranes, extruders and textile machinery.
Read more here: