NRP H90-RE- netX Chip-Carrier - PROFINET IO Device
netRAPID 90 –Secure field & cloud communication for compact field devices
· Ultra-compact multiprotocol solution for PROFINET I/O Device
· Supports PROFINET Conformance Class C and Netload Class 3
· Scalable embedded platform including Cortex M4 application processor
· Can be preloaded with customer application in Hilscher production process
· Energy efficient design for extended temperature range up to +85°C
· All Industrial Ethernet, Fieldbus and IIoT standards in one hardware design
netRAPID 90 is a complete netX90 controller based communication interface in the size of a stamp. With a size of 15x32 mm and its reduced power dissipation, it is optimized for compact field devices. As “ready-to-solder” communication solution, netRAPID 90 allows a rapid and risk-free prototyping as well as automated SMD mass production.
For field connectivity, PROFINET and all common Industrial Ethernet and Fieldbus standards are supported as slave. Furthermore, it offers an integrated OPC UA Server and MQTT Client for cloud communication. With its built-in security features and its CryptoCore, netRAPID 90 is well prepared for security requirements in IIoT applications, like secure boot.
Besides demanding communication, netRAPID 90 can additionally be equipped with a customer application. Two ARM Cortex-M4 processor cores inside of netX90 strictly separate communication tasks and application tasks from each other.