We will show you how easy PROFINET is …
Technology Workshop for PROFINET Developers and Product Managers - free to attend
With more than 13 million installed nodes (as of April 2016), PROFINET is the market leader among Industrial Ethernet systems in the automation world. The level of development of PROFINET enables fast and cost-effective implementation in applications. This requires a comprehensive line of products from numerous manufacturers.
To make implementation as easy and efficient as possible for all companies, a number of companies offer corresponding development environments/kits. The objective of the workshop is to provide information on developing PROFINET products and to present implementation options.
The presenter, David Heinze, Product Manager PROFINET, Siemens AG, will explain the basics of Profinet including variants on the implementation, benefits and certification of PI.
Registration & Coffee
Welcome & Introduction, PROFINET highlights
• Device model and addressing
• Technical terms and definitions
• Establishment of communication
PROFINET: The unsynchronized communication
• PROFINET and the RT classes, TCP/IP communication
• Data exchange, diagnostics/alarms
PROFINET: The synchronized communication,
• Isochronous Real Time, Performance optimization (V2.3)
• Downloading static parameters
PROFINET features and services
• How are the fundamentals used?
PROFINET certification tests
• Test, test bundle, tips, Netload test, TED check
The easy way to PROFINET
• Options for technical implementation
• Selecting the right implementation variant
Insight into PROFIsafe safety profile, PROFIdrive drive profile & PROFIenergy energy saving profile
Summary & Farewell
Subject to change!